1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons margarine or butter
1 tablespoon water
1 can (7.5 oz) refrigerator biscuits
- In an 9 in pie plate, combine the brown sugar, margarine, and water.
- Microwave on HIGH uncovered for 1 minute.
- Stir to melt the butter and dissolve the sugar.
- Cut each biscuit into three or four pieces.
- Add the pieces to the butter sugar mixture.
- Push biscuit and sugar mixture away from the center of the plate. Place a small empty custard cup in the center to form a ring mold.
- Microwave at 100% power for 2 ½ minutes. Biscuits should be sticky when touched.
- Allow to stand for a few seconds. Lay dinner plate on top of biscuits then turn over. The biscuits will fall onto the plate: the syrup will ooze onto the biscuits.
SERVE WARM… Enjoy!