1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
4 oz. cream cheese
2 T. Mayo or miracle whip
2 tsp ranch seasoning mix
Veggies: Any combo you would like. We used grated carrots, chopped peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, and tomatoes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare “crust” Roll out crescent dough so that it makes a large rectangle. Prick with fork. Bake 10 min.
3. Prepare “sauce” mix: cream cheese, mayo, ranch seasoning.
4. Chop and grate vegetables.
5. Once the crust is cool to the touch spread the sauce over the top. Add vegetables in an attractive design.
1 cup chicken broth (I use bullion cubes & water)
2 tsp butter
¼ c + 1 T uncooked cous cous
1 1/2 T grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
Dash salt & pepper
1. Prepare broth: Mix 1 bouillon cube with 1 cup water in large liquid measuring cup. Microwave 2 ½ minutes.
2. Place broth in sauce pan add butter and bring to a boil.
3. Once water is boiling add uncooked cous cous. Remove sauce pan from heat and cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Stir in parmesean cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Fluff with fork and serve immediately.