1 cup chicken broth (I use bullion cubes & water)
2 tsp butter
¼ c + 1 T uncooked cous cous
1 1/2 T grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
Dash salt & pepper
1. Prepare broth: Mix 1 bouillon cube with 1 cup water in large liquid measuring cup. Microwave 2 ½ minutes.
2. Place broth in sauce pan add butter and bring to a boil.
3. Once water is boiling add uncooked cous cous. Remove sauce pan from heat and cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Stir in parmesean cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Fluff with fork and serve immediately.